Thursday, November 4, 2010


yup yup && sadly in the 21st century and when ur 18, u kinda realise people PREFER to use people and love things =(

Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.

Mahatma Gandhi

yea boys, want perfect chics?
dream on! =P



so dont juge a person just by their physical appearance
there's more to a person than meets the eye


well today is THE LAST FREAKIN DAY OF EXCEL!!! this calls for a celebration! =P wheeee~~~~~~~~~~ :D and and and tomorrow's a holiday cause of deepavali. gawd, eu indians rawk! xP nyeheheh~

highlight of the day: I re-activated my facebook =3






Day 16 →

Someone or something you definitely could live without.

i could sooo live without.....
my driver license =P just get me a driver man! and i'll be sooo glad to burn that driver's license of mine to ASHES

creeepy crawlies! DIE alll you insectas!! cant believe boook made me read&memorise bout euuu thingees.

hmm~ i think thats all ;)

0 comments: