Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 15 →
Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

piano!! i remembered like after moving back to KK i lived without it for a few months to a year or so [can't recall], its then that i realised how much that black-colour-non-living-awesome-instrument has make its way into my life without even me realising it.

my sis. well, i tried living without her due to lots of reasons but life isnt truly the same without her u noe. no one to make me laugh really dumbly and no one to tell "dog pooped or something equally non-sensical" to. you know stuffs like that. no one to pei wo when i'm bored. hahaha

friends&family. I-CANNOT-LIVE-WITH-SILENCE,SOLITARY KILLS. period.

prolly gadgets like computers&handphones. need to connect to the world ya noe xP havent exactly tried living without it tho.

me PILLOW!

NOT typed/arranged according to importance as ALL are equally important :)

0 comments: