Wednesday, November 3, 2010

YOU KNOW WHAT!!! i think i'm allergic to exams. SERIOUS! it's like i'll be fine before&after exam but DURING exam it'll be like my nose is a running tap. i used up like a pack of tissue and and and awesome teacher for realising it that i'm pretty out of it that when she left class, she pass by my seat and handed me like a pack of hers :) U RAWK TEACHER! (who i have never seen before)



neway~ today was pretty great, prolly cause i slept for 9hours last night =3 i know awesome me =P HAHAH. so woke up happy! :) and and drank ovaltine for breakfast, so thats double happy xD then no prefects duty, triple happy. okay i think i'll just list down why i'm pretty happy today :D

-slept for 9hours
-drank ovaltine for breakfast
-no prefects duty
-exam starts at 10.30am
-chatted with them awesome peeps bout pokemon&other animes that we watch when we're young, the good old days xP

yes pokemon changed THAT much xP love his expression btw

-ely gave me a note/letter since we can BARELY talk and i need to cut down on my phone calls T.T
-sis&jan2 actually WENT into the school to pick me up :D
-went to jan's place to catch up&watch a movie
-i'm eating BURGER for dinner tonight ! :D
whats not to be happy about eh ;)



neway~ the only down part to today is my math. damn, i am SO SCREWED, screwed up baddd mannn. HAHAH! oh well nvm. like i say my motto for this exam: EXCEL ONLY MAH! =P

0 comments: